Monday, August 30, 2010

Rollings Automotive, My Car Guys!


I am not a "car guy"! This runs in my family. My Dad is not a car guy, His Dad was not a car guy, my boys are not car guys. I am a broker, I am busy, I need my car to run well and I don't have a lot of time to devote to car repairs. I am very vulnerable to dishonest mechanics because I believe what they tell me. James Kashi at Rollings Automotive in Fullerton, California IS a "car guy" and the most honest, trustworthy mechanic that I have ever met! Recently, my 2004 GMC Envoy, with 160,000 miles was misbehaving. I did the worst possible thing you can do when your car misbehaves...ignored the problem! I am happy to report that my car now runs like new...thanks to James Kashi. The greatest thing was that he provided a rental car, at his expense, while he repaired my car. I know what you are thinking...that I got duped as the cost of the rental car was buried in my repair bill. The opposite was true as the repairs were far less than anticipated and significantly less than a dishonest mechanic would have charged my for my vulnerability. James believes that if I change the oil regularly...remains to be seen if I can comply...that the car can last another 90,000 miles. In these economic times, that is music! I can highly recommend James and Rollings automotive for all of your automotive needs. Give him a try. He won't disappoint! Rollings Automotive is conveniently located near downtown Fullerton at:
242 West Commonwealth Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832-1811
(714) 870-6900