Thursday, November 4, 2010

Location Advice, Six Month's Old, Six Best


I provide Location Advice to owners and occupants of industrial buildings in Southern California. In addition to a very active commercial real estate practice, a busy home life and my duties as President of the Champions Chapter of SoCal BNI, I write this blog entitled Location Advice. Today, Location Advice celebrates it's sixth month in existence and I thought a retrospective look at the top six posts would be in order. If you missed them the first time around, here you go...six re runs!! So what have I learned in six months? Read below and find out.

Number Six:
31 Years and Counting
This post about my beautiful wife of 31 years


Number Five:
The Perfect Seller and Buyer
One company on the decline and another on the upswing

Number Four:
A video explanation of how to accomplish this


Number Three:
A generic explanation of what make me different

Number Two:
CRE and Social Media, the Early Promoters
Coy Davidson, Duke Long, and Randy Mason


Number One:
This very scary expose about the "real" issue with the foreclosure postponement